You will receive a personal approach to your particular legal needs and circumstances. A lawyer will be your personal point of contact with the firm and, should you need advice from other discplines, will introduce you to other lawyers with the appropriate specialist legal skills.
Your affairs will be handled by well trained, highly motivated lawyers with access to comprehensive information resources and support services. Your lawyer will work with you to try to achieve your legal objectives, will write and speak in plain English and will not blind you with legal jargon.
Client service you can depend on
We will do our utmost to give every client the highest levels of courtesy and service. That's a promise.
The Gotelee Client Promise is our guarantee of service to you. At the heart of this approach are our people and their commitment to creating positive results for our clients.
We also have quality control systems in place to ensure that quality is delivered consistently and is not simply a buzz-word. The firm is accredited to Investors in People and the international management standard ISO 9001.
Clear costs - no surprises
Your legal costs will always be clear, with no suprises. That's a promise.
Gotelee takes a common-sense approach to fees and aims to give value for money for its legal skills and services. You will have the reassurance of certainty about how much our advice will cost. Wherever it is possible to do so you will be given a fixed fee quotation for the total costs of the legal work required to achieve your objectives (including fees, VAT and any other associated costs) before starting work.
In cases where fees certainty is not possible, perhaps where there is uncertainty about exactly what advice will be required, your lawyer will be up-front about the costs and give you an estimate based on the anticipated time involved. You will be kept up to date with costs and receive regular invoices. You can pay fees by cheque, cash, Visa or Mastercard as convenient.
Wide range of services
You will have access to a full range of legal services. The firm’s legal teams offer a diverse range of legal specialisms and expertise covering virtually all the potential legal requirements of business clients, other organisations, families and individuals.
Strength in Depth
Our membership of LawNet, the leading UK network of quality assured law firms, brings additional benefits:
- Although we remain independent, we have access to the support of a network of over 60 other firms across the country, with an active programme of professional training and specialist groups.
- Through LawNet we can also offer unique access to the resources of the City of London firm CMS Cameron McKenna, if required on aspects of more complex transactions, without losing local expertise and coordination.
- As members of Eurojuris International, the leading network of law firms in Europe, we can also offer access to a network of quality assured medium sized firms covering 650 different cities/locations in 17 countries.
Gotelee Solicitors is committed to contributing to the local community and to doing all it can to reduce its carbon footprint, including:
- Support for several local advice centres, giving staff time voluntarily to help provide access to legal advice to under-privileged members of the community.
- Active participation in the 'Making Suffolk the Greenest County' initiative and the Legal Sector Alliance, a group of law firms working to tackle climate change.
- An environment policy that is actively implemented throughout the firm.