Obtaining speedy planning decisions and staying ahead of the game are vital to landowners, developers, local authorities and residents. The area can be a wrangle of red tape and regulations and whichever side of the fence you’re on - applying for or opposing a planning application, you will benefit enormously from our long-established planning experience and robust advice.
Town and Country Planning is a highly technical and often controversial area. Whether you are a landowner or a developer wanting to obtain planning permission or an individual or local residents group concerned about proposals which might affect your amenity, we can help and represent you. We also act for Councils/local planning authorities.
We have an experienced team of lawyers who can deal with all of the following
- public inquiries into planning and enforcement appeals
- lawful development applications and appeals
- section 106 and other planning agreements (including unilateral obligations)
- representations for individuals/residents action groups
- realisation of development potential
- operators licence public enquiries
Our highly respected Planning Law specialists are unique amongst legal firms in Suffolk and able to deal with any of the complex issues surrounding planning. The team is headed up by Brian Morron who has been a member of the Law Society's specialist Town and Country Planning Panel since it was first established in 1985.