LEGAL SECRETARY/ADMIN ASSISTANT– COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
Due to an increased caseload, an experienced secretary is required to support the Commercial Property team in our Woodbridge office. The role is full time (Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm with one hour for lunch), however part time applicants will be considered.
This demanding role will include providing secretarial and administrative support, being fully involved in the work of the team, and dealing with clients in person and on the telephone. The successful applicants will have excellent secretarial and personal skills, ideally with previous experience in Commercial Property.
Candidates should be competent in using M/S Outlook, email/diary software and digital dictation software, be organised, have an attention to detail, and be a flexible team player.
For further details please see job description and person specification below.
How to apply
Submit your CV together with a covering letter and your salary expectations to: Mary Canning, HR Officer, email email@example.com or telephone 01473 298169.
Job Title: Legal Secretary/Administrative Assistant
Accountable to: Commercial Property Team Leader
Staff Responsible for: None
Main Job Purpose: To provide effective secretarial and administrative support to the Commercial Property team as required.
Based at: Woodbridge Office
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Typing correspondence, memos, forms and documents as directed by and dictated or supplied by fee earners.
2. To assist with administrative duties for the Commercial Property fee earners, including preparing document packages, replies to enquiries, draft contracts and leases, and reports on title.
3. To attend to clients both on the telephone and in person and to deal with clients’ enquiries in the most efficient and courteous way, normally by taking and passing promptly on to the appropriate fee earner, detailed and accurate messages of such client attendances.
4. To deal accurately with the opening, maintenance and closing of files and their storage and retrieval in the fee earner’s filing system and the firm’s archiving system, to the extent required by the fee earners.
5. To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up to date diary.
6. To maintain a familiarity with the firm’s Office Manual, and SRA Handbook, and carry out those procedures required of secretaries following the procedures in the Manual, including preparation of post, photocopying, dealing with accounts matters, etc.
7. To ensure the confidentiality and security of all practice and clients’ documentation and/or information.
8. To undertake any other duties as required, and as the needs of the business change from time to time, and undertake any specific training as required by the CEO/Partners.
NOTE: This is a description of principal duties and responsibilities and is not exhaustive. Alterations or additions may be made from time to time but such amendments will only be incorporated following discussion between the firm and the job holder.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience/interest in Commercial Property work.
• Previous legal secretarial and administrative experience, ideally including working with digital dictation and case management system.
• Typing skills and knowledge of computer systems, including Microsoft office.
• Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure.
• Able to communicate clearly in writing and orally.
• Ability to work in a team, have a flexible approach and build excellent working relationships.
• Commitment to the Firm’s aims and own development.
• Motivated and driven.
"Clarity and speed. A refreshing absence of legal jargon and gobblodygook!"
"The down to earth manner of the solicitors."
"Not too formal - felt like a chat with a friend."
"As your entire service was excellent, it is not possible to single out anything special to mention."
"A big firm with a local touch!"
"Great service, never made things complicated!"
"Warm friendly service with clear responses to all my questions."
"Mr Rowland was sincere, approachable, understanding and professional throughout."
"Personal, prompt, caring and communication by email was excellent."
"Feeling at ease knowing that they were putting my best interests first."