An exciting opportunity has opened for a Marketing and Communications Officer based in Ipswich. Full-time role with a competitive salary.
How to apply
Send your CV together with a covering letter stating your salary expectations to: Mary Canning, HR Officer, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date – 22nd September
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Objectives: Responsible for marketing Gotelee and its legal services in Ipswich, Hadleigh, Felixstowe, Woodbridge and Melton. To ensure that the firm has positive brand representation and delivers the activities within the marketing plan.
Update the firm’s digital platforms including Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, MailChimp, online directories and Google Analytics.
1. Regularly update the website including news and blogs daily with SEO optimised content and spread across relevant social media
2. Monitor web statistics (including google analytics) and report on post campaign results
3. Produce and send monthly e-newsletters
4. Identify opportunities on social media activity and optimise our brand visibility through trending topics
Plan and implement events in line with the marketing plan. This will include:
1. Working closely with Partners, fee earners and other staff to ensure attendance
2. Promotion of the campaign/events to create new client interest
3. Source promotional goods
4. Deliver within agreed budgets
5. Set up and set down at events with attendance where necessary (this may require flexible working)
6. Evaluate post campaign/event with follow up actions and CRM activity
Plan and implement marketing campaigns across all channels to reach the desired audiences.
1. Ensuring that Gotelee’s CRM/database is kept up to date
2. Generate design ideas to increase brand awareness and reputation
3. Undertaking copywriting, image collation and proofing for print and online applications
4. Generate PR activities including community, business and media contacts
Print and branded material
Handle all the design and print production of all publications, leaflets, brochures and publicity material. This will include:
1. Ensuring all printed materials are effective, produced to a high standard within budget and on brand
2. Liaising with external suppliers or designing in-house as appropriate
3. Liaising with internal staff, external clients and partners to ensure information is accurate
4. Liaising with media and publications to book and plan advertising or advertorial space
Work closely with the partnership for:
1. News and content
2. Attendance and support at event
1. General admin duties like sorting payments
2. Adhoc duties that are required
"Friendly and helpful staff. A smooth and efficient legal service."
"Professional yet friendly service available from a conveniently located office."
"Clear, helpful advice, polite and friendly, prompt attention."
"High degree of professionalism whilst remaining sympathetic and friendly."
"Helpful and swift service, delivered in a friendly and approachable way."
"Gotelee inspires a sense of calm, confidence, trust & history."
"Determination, patience and diligence of Chris Moffat."
"Diana really seemed to care and made the whole process as painless as possible."
"Rhonda Pryke was very helpful, explained what was to happen, dealt with queries very efficiently."
"All reception staff very friendly, Hilary Durrell made everything simple so I could understand what was needed."