The recent months have been challenging for all of us. We are really proud to have been able to meet our clients’ needs during the Government restrictions and lockdown periods over the last 16 months.
Conducting client meetings remotely has been key to ensuring that we have been able to support and safeguard the health of our clients and staff throughout the pandemic. We have all had to adopt and adapt to new ways of working, and we are delighted with our client feedback over this difficult period, which has demonstrated that we have continued to provide our clients with exceptional customer service and support when helping them with their legal issues.
We recognise that while remote client meetings have been essential (and for many, convenient), many of you are also looking forward to the return of face-to-face meetings. As the Government’s relaxation of the lockdown restrictions comes into effect on 19 July 2021, we will be following the Government’s advice to phase our return in gradually.
From the 19th July, we will kindly ask you to:
- Make an appointment if you want to come into the office
- Complete a Covid-19 health questionnaire in advance of the meeting – or if that cannot be arranged then at the office prior to the meeting taking place
- Maintain social distancing as far as possible within the office
- Make use of hand sanitiser provided on entering the office
- Wear a mask when you attend for an appointment (unless you previously were exempt prior to 19 July)
- Continue to wear a mask for the duration of the appointment, unless it is agreed that both you and whom you are meeting are both comfortable not doing so
- Make payments using online banking or making card payments over the telephone.
If before your meeting you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19, or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19, or you have been advised to self-isolate, please let us know in good time, we will then re-arrange your meeting when it is safe to do so.
Once our staff are all fully vaccinated, we will look forward to opening our offices more fully.
We are looking forward to seeing you and want to express our thanks for your support throughout the pandemic and the steps we are taking to safeguard everyone’s health when you come into our offices.