1. How many deaths from cycling accidents involve a head injury? One quarter? Half or three quarters?
2. How many drivers admit to regularly breaking the speed limit in built up areas? 3 out of 10 or 7 out of 10?
3. True or false, 9 in 10 pedestrians are killed if hit by a car travelling at 40mph?
4. You see a pedestrian with a white stick and red band. What does this mean?
5. What does a flashing green light, on top of a vehicle, indicate?
6. When may you, whilst driving, use your hazard warning lights?
7. When, during daylight hours MUST you NOT use a car horn and what is the exception to this rule?
8. The Highway Code states that you MUST use headlights when visibility is seriously reduced, generally when you cannot see for more than what distance?
9. If you are involved in an accident which causes damage or injury, and fail to give your name and address at the time, within what period MUST the accident be reported to the police?
10. What is the legal minimum depth of tread on a car tyre?
11. How would you recognise a hazard warning line?
12. If red lights flash above your lane on a motorway, what does this mean?
13. According to the Highway Code, when overtaking a motorcyclist how much room should they be given?
1. Three quarters
2. 7 out of 10
4. The pedestrian is both Deaf & Blind.
5. It is a doctor answering an emergency call.
6. On a motorway or unrestricted dual carriageway and you need to warn other drivers behind of a hazard or obstruction ahead.
7. When stationary unless another moving vehicle poses a danger to you.
8. 100m or 328ft.
9. 24 hours.
11. Single broken white line along the centre of the road, it is a long marking with short gaps.
12. You MUST NOT go beyond the signal in that lane.
13. At least as much room as you would give a car.