We know how worrying it can be if you have problems at work. Do you feel that you are being treated unfairly by your employer or someone that you work with? It is always better to take early advice from one of our specialist employment lawyers, so that you know how to deal with the issue that you are facing. Your employer is likely to have access to good legal advice, and so should you.
Our team of employment law solicitors has a proven track record in successfully handling workplace disputes and making sure that your rights are always protected. We’ll work closely with you, giving supportive and expert practical advice in a cost-effective way. There is no aspect of employment law that we have not successfully dealt with, so whatever your employment problem, we can help you.
• have you been threatened with redundancy?
• are you facing disciplinary action or dismissal, for misconduct, poor performance or ill-health?
• do you feel that you been unfairly dismissed?
• have you been asked to enter into a settlement (compromise) agreement?
• do you feel that you are being bullied or harassed by a manager or a colleague?
• are you being treated unfairly (or subjected to discrimination or harassment) because of age, sex, race, religion, disability, gender reassignment or sexual orientation?
• are you being asked to agree to changes to your contract of employment?
• do you feel that your employment rights are being broken in any other way?
If so, then we can help you, because we deal with problems like this on a daily basis. It’s impossible to list everything that we do – so if you’ve got a different employment problem, contact us, because we will be able to help.
Our employment lawyers are all experienced solicitors, who will deliver the best outcome possible for you. We would be delighted to see you at any of our offices in Ipswich, Hadleigh, Felixstowe, Woodbridge or Melton. You will be able to see one of our lawyers at short notice. We can also offer free car parking at our Ipswich office when you make your appointment.
Our charges are very reasonable and will be clear from the outset. In most cases, we will be able to agree a fixed fee for your work, so that you have comfort in knowing that you can safely budget, with no fear of receiving an unexpected bill from us.
Please contact our employment lawyers in Ipswich on 01473 298126 or by email. For more information on the key areas we can help with, please follow these links:
"Clarity and speed. A refreshing absence of legal jargon and gobblodygook!"
"The down to earth manner of the solicitors."
"Not too formal - felt like a chat with a friend."
"As your entire service was excellent, it is not possible to single out anything special to mention."
"A big firm with a local touch!"
"Great service, never made things complicated!"
"Warm friendly service with clear responses to all my questions."
"Mr Rowland was sincere, approachable, understanding and professional throughout."
"Personal, prompt, caring and communication by email was excellent."
"Feeling at ease knowing that they were putting my best interests first."