The charging structure for Mediation is as follows:-
1. An initial in-take session where Ivana Radovic will spend approximately 30 minutes to a maximum of 45 minutes with each party. If both parties attend this will total £180.
2. If one party does not take up the invitation to mediation then Ivana will convert the meeting to a Mediation Information Assessment Meeting and charge £108. So the attendee can produce the form required take Court Proceedings.
3. If the in-take session goes onto a full session of mediation with both parties, then each mediation session will usually take approximately 1½ hours and will be charged at £360.
4. The average number of sessions would be 1-2 for children only, 2-4 for finance only and 3 6 for children and finance.
5. If mediation leads to a resolution then Ivana will draft up the Understanding and will charge between £150-£180.
"Pat Smith's efficient, calm, most capable, helpful and friendly manner."
"The patience and understanding from a sincere Miss Holland."
"Prompt, efficient and knowledgeable service"
"Clarity, plenty of information provided and responses in a timely manner"
"Mrs Tracey Hammond is very professional and helpful, efficient and very friendly"
"Judy Barfoot's approachable and knowledgeable professionalism was second to none"
- CM & SM
"Ms Stuart's friendly but direct approach. I always felt understood"
"Very flexible and accommodating, very positive & clearly explained my options"
"Friendly and approachable - using language I could understand"
"Efficient, polite, friendly service with very helpful advice"