The charging structure for Mediation is as follows:-
1. An initial in-take session where Ivana Radovic will spend approximately 30 minutes to a maximum of 45 minutes with each party. If both parties attend this will total £180.
2. If one party does not take up the invitation to mediation then Ivana will convert the meeting to a Mediation Information Assessment Meeting and charge £108. So the attendee can produce the form required take Court Proceedings.
3. If the in-take session goes onto a full session of mediation with both parties, then each mediation session will usually take approximately 1½ hours and will be charged at £360.
4. The average number of sessions would be 1-2 for children only, 2-4 for finance only and 3 6 for children and finance.
5. If mediation leads to a resolution then Ivana will draft up the Understanding and will charge between £150-£180.
"Approachable, very efficient, always willing to take my calls and update me."
"We were very pleased to have Jade as our solicitor, the service was excellent and we felt kept in the loop which minimised stress"
"I have used Tracey Laflin at Gotelee on a number of occasions and in my opinion, she is simply the most efficient conveyancing solicitor I have ever worked with. From the outset, she took the time to understand my specific business requirements and to date, she has exceeded all of my expectations."
- Dale Fiddy - Portobello Developments Ltd
"I don't think this house sale would have pulled together without Jo's determination and expertise. Excellent!"
"Jade Shelton was absolutely fantastic!! Professional and proactive at all times."
"This is by far the go-to firm for any issues. You are made to feel valued from the outset and they are so confident in what they do. Wouldn't recommend any other. Thank you Hugh and Max."
- Ros Jones
"Domini was very fast and efficient in carrying out her work for me - she was also very good at explaining things to me"
"Prompt, helpful, polite and very professional service"
"The ease that we could access and speak to Pat Smith - Thank you"
"We found Rachel Dawson outstanding, polite, professional and caring."