The charging structure for Mediation is as follows:-
1. An initial in-take session where Ivana Radovic will spend approximately 30 minutes to a maximum of 45 minutes with each party. If both parties attend this will total £180.
2. If one party does not take up the invitation to mediation then Ivana will convert the meeting to a Mediation Information Assessment Meeting and charge £108. So the attendee can produce the form required take Court Proceedings.
3. If the in-take session goes onto a full session of mediation with both parties, then each mediation session will usually take approximately 1½ hours and will be charged at £360.
4. The average number of sessions would be 1-2 for children only, 2-4 for finance only and 3 6 for children and finance.
5. If mediation leads to a resolution then Ivana will draft up the Understanding and will charge between £150-£180.
"Clarity and speed. A refreshing absence of legal jargon and gobblodygook!"
"The down to earth manner of the solicitors."
"Not too formal - felt like a chat with a friend."
"As your entire service was excellent, it is not possible to single out anything special to mention."
"A big firm with a local touch!"
"Great service, never made things complicated!"
"Warm friendly service with clear responses to all my questions."
"Mr Rowland was sincere, approachable, understanding and professional throughout."
"Personal, prompt, caring and communication by email was excellent."
"Feeling at ease knowing that they were putting my best interests first."