Employers, more than ever before, need sound and clear employment law advice to protect themselves from time consuming and expensive disputes.
Gotelee’s Employment Team provides a range of training services aimed at arming clients with sufficient knowledge to:
– Deal with simple employment issues in the workplace;
– Recognise when expert assistance is required;
– Implement measures to reduce the risk of expensive tribunal claims.
Whether you want an update on employment law or more in-depth training, our training services can help protect your business.
A big firm with a local touch!
Our specialist solicitors are the first choice for hundreds of businesses – large and small – in Suffolk, Essex and beyond. Our aim is simple: to guide you to where you need to be with a minimum of fuss and expense.
We can provide:
– A general update on developments in employment lawIn-depth training for HR Managers on particular topics
– Bespoke training for staff on your policies and procedures to ensure that they understand what you expect of them, and, in particular, their obligations under discrimination law
– Training for line managers and other front line management to help them manage issues in the workplace
In most cases, we can agree a fixed fee for your work so that you can safely budget, with no fear of unexpected bills.
You can contact the team by phone on 01473 298126, by email or by completing our quick and easy enquiry form. Alternatively, visit us at one of our offices in Ipswich, Hadleigh, Felixstowe, Melton or Woodbridge.
felt that they were
kept informed during
the process with us.
felt that their legal issues
and advice was explained
in terms they could understand.
said that they would
recommend us to
their family and friends.
Every job in the UK should be ‘fair and decent’, according to the Government...Read Article
"Pat Smith's efficient, calm, most capable, helpful and friendly manner."
"The patience and understanding from a sincere Miss Holland."
"Prompt, efficient and knowledgeable service"
"Clarity, plenty of information provided and responses in a timely manner"
"Mrs Tracey Hammond is very professional and helpful, efficient and very friendly"
"Judy Barfoot's approachable and knowledgeable professionalism was second to none"
- CM & SM
"Ms Stuart's friendly but direct approach. I always felt understood"
"Very flexible and accommodating, very positive & clearly explained my options"
"Friendly and approachable - using language I could understand"
"Efficient, polite, friendly service with very helpful advice"